Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Four Years in our SC home today!

and in honor of this anniversary...we room-swapped....again:
2011 girls have their own bedrooms:  
http://ourpathoflearning.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-princesses-new-chambers.html


in 2012 they decided they wanted to share a room, so we painted and moved them into our large above-garage, bonus room space:
http://ourpathoflearning.blogspot.com/2012/08/tour-of-my-girls-new-sweet-garden-suite.html











 
2015: three years later, many of the toys out-grown and donated, after three years of fun and memory-making as younger girls, in their Garden Suite, it is time for them to have their own space again:

 



and full-circle: the bonus room is back to a guest room and storage room (you know, no basements on the coast...the stuff has to go somewhere:)...and now add to that, my Dragonfly Inspirations Studio...I LOVE it!


My view from the window is of my backyard forest...this is VERY inspiring...my forest is my Muse:)








No comments: